Feb 2013, Ignition Credit announces the launch of a new smartphone lease finance app from Mobile Productivity Ltd for its Commercial Equipment Dealer Base. Ignition hopes the app will be an important selling tool as it seeks to double the size of its dealer roster. Read the full announcement on Leasing Life’s web site : Link to full story
Web/Mobile Application Developer
Mobile Productivity specialise in the development of web and mobile based lease calculator, pricing applications for the Finance Industry.
Being a small company we will give you experience of the full product life-cycle from initial concepts and designs to production service maintenance.
Being a rapidly growing company we will provide you with the opportunity to fast-track your career with the company growing underneath you.
Our expanding customer base means we are looking to recruit a capable and ambitious developer with the following skills:
• Experienced in .NET and SQL Server Development
• A keen interest in developing Apps for tablets and smartphones
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Strong communication skills
Salary range 18-25K +benefits
Please email your CV, salary expectation and brief covering letter to email@example.com
Strictly No Agencies
Kennet Equipment Leasing launches new Dealer Smartphone App from Mobile Productivity.
Steve Swift, Kennet chairman, said: “This app will not only help company sales – there is an MI function which provides a breakdown of quotes – but it will save valuable time and administration for those who use it.”
“It will ultimately allow that deal to be closed ‘on site’, making the whole sales process quicker and slicker from start to finish.”
Read the complete story in Leasing Life (click here)
Thanks to all who visited us at the NACFB Commercial Expo in Birmingham on the 27th June. With over 1000 visitors registered it was a busy and rewarding day. On demonstration was the latest version of Sprint finance offering online and offline finance and leasing quotations on all smartphones. If would like more info then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling all Asset Finance Brokers – do you recognise any of these issues?
- Your dealer always calls you to do the finance but the value of the deals, the time it takes to process them and your conversion rates, make it hard to survive
- Your dealers use spread-sheets to generate a quote, but sometimes they use out of date versions, resulting in incorrect quotes and all the hassle that involves
- Recruiting new dealers is difficult because your proposition is not that much different from anybody else’s
- You want staff out with the customers but your IT system means they have to be located in the office
These are some of the issues brokers faces today. The good news is that new technology from Mobile Productivity can help over-come these issues, not only driving down costs but providing something new to excite prospective dealers. The Internet, Smartphones, iPad’s and cloud computing are the enablers and the results from those who have already gone down this path are compelling. To find out how visit Mobile Productivity at the NACFB Commercial Expo, 27th June 2012, stand F02, NEC Birmingham.
For many brokers, dealer commission enquiries are an unavoidable and often untimely disturbance. Now the dealer can go on-line and check it out themselves – all updated by Sprint, without delay and without broker intervention!